Friday, August 7, 2009

Fun for Friday

Here are just a few fun pictures for the weekend! Caleb took his first trip to the beach last weekend, but I took a few thousand pictures, so I will sort through them and put the best up next week. He is crawling all over the place, pulling up on everything, getting his second tooth, and wanting ALL eyes on him-he loves to be the center of attention. My mom informs me he is starting to act a little bit like me! OOPS!

Here is Caleb and his friend Jacob. We went to lunch with him last week and Caleb thinks he is SO FUNNY! Hey dude...what's up! Did you realize that we are having lunch with a bunch of girls? Alright!!Loving the bath! He loves to splash like crazy and always has to have his mouth wide open-doesn't even care if he gets his face all wet!Nap time with Daddy...they are great snugglers!

No comments: